- On the TotalView Host use the Config Editor Tool to edit the DeviceDebug.cfg file.
- Add the IP address of the device to the list and click on the save button to save the file
- Click on the Restart button in the upper right to restart the PathSolutions TotalView service.
- Let it run for 2 polling cycles, stop the PathSolutions Totalview service.
- Go into the “Web” directory and look for a “Debug###.###.###.###.txt” file. This is the debug log file that was created in communicating with the device.
- Zip this file up and send it to email@example.com.
- Make sure to go back to that Config editor and reverse the process, otherwise that debug file will grow very large
Create a Debug Log for a Device Print
Modified on: Tue, 31 Aug, 2021 at 8:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.