When Debugging the display of Cisco Queuing information from a given device please follow this procedure:
- Download http://files.pathsolutions.com/download/GetCiscoQueueing.zip
- Unzip into a directory
- Open a CMD window and change directory into that directory
- Run: GetCiscoQueueing 192.168.1.12 public -d > Output.txt (replace the IP address and community string with your router and community)
- Check Output.txt to see if it is showing good responses from the router, and shows the queues.
- Email the output file to email@example.com
- If possible include a portion of the Device configuration for the queues and how they are defined